Wednesday, March 17, 2010

AHHH FINALLY HERE!

So we finally made it after a long day of traveling! I am so excited to finally be here! It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We just finished our first meal and of course our first Belizian beer, a Belican, and our tummies are nice and full. We are about to celebrate St. Patrick's day at the Pedro's Inn bar (our hotel bar). They have great happy hour specials :)! We have a busy day tomorrow and so I'll be sure to post again tomorrow night after our tour of the tour and group dinner!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you made it safely! Hope your Mom figures out how to get on here! Love you and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't BELIZE you are there! :) I hope you have an amazing time! This is an experience of a lifetime! Enjoy it ALL! XOXO Big Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... when I was in Belize we had a few cases of that stuff! Enjoy it while you can, and you know -- teach some kids some stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mom just got home we are trying to figure it out this is a test great to hear you arrived safely and we will check you out tonight Love mom and dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. YAY!!! Glad you arrived safely and are already enjoying a beer. That a girl.
    2. Mike & Debbie, the "best username" award without a doubt goes to y'all!! CONGRATS! HHAHA
    3. :) miss ya already kid

    ReplyDelete

Pig toe...

Pig toe...
...yes mama...I ate a pig toe...and a tail...im sorry!

Our whole group before the birthday dinner!

Our whole group before the birthday dinner!

My swollen feet :(

My swollen feet :(
After walking miles and miles everyday and eating the amount of sodium we do here...this is the result. May not look painful, but you have NO IDEA!

High School Teachers :)

High School Teachers :)

There are a ton of little alley ways like this leading to the beach...just stopped at one to snap a shot!

Roomie

Roomie
This is Tess and I at our first meal!